Thursday, November 11, 2010

Plans For an Inspired Weekend

I have just returned from the craft store with two bags full of supplies and a head full of ideas and inspirations. Not to mention the pile of WIP's sitting on my kitchen table.

Here's a little taste of what's to come:

To be covered by fun paper
for the little guy's room.

A new book full of
holiday themed goodies.

A pair of socks in progress

Pl
us a washing machine full of new fabric destined to be adorable pillowcases!

I'm currently working on a couple of birthday presents (I'll share those next week), and homework for an Afghan KAL that I'm moderating starting in January (we are working on a blog to share all that on, so pay attention and I'll let you know about that in a couple of weeks)! I am also planning on dyeing some yarn for Christmas gifts this weekend, if I get the time...

It looks as if my plate is a bit overflowing, but isn't that what Thanksgiving is all about? Stuffing yourself with all the things you love most? Thankfully for me, most of these crafty WIP's will end up being gifts so I do have a little bit of time to spread them out.

Ahhh... it looks to be a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment