Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Movie #4

Tonight's movie was The Santa Clause

What can I say about this movie?  Original, good humored, and definitely a family favorite!  I have even enjoyed the other movies in the series.  It was fun watching it with my kiddo.  I hope it will become one of his favorites.  
What we snacked on...

Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Sandwiches
If you love chocolate and peanut butter, you will love this quick and easy treat!

Ingredients...
Buttery crackers (Ritz or Townhouse)
Peanut Butter
Chocolate bark

Directions...
Spread peanut butter on a cracker and top with another cracker (make a sandwich).
Melt chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave according to package directions.
Dip and spread chocolate all over the cracker sandwich.
It's messy, but sure is worth it! I think next time I'll make some with Nutella...
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment