Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Movie #5

Hello all!  I hope you've been enjoying the Christmas Movies so far!  This next one is another favorite of mine, but it definitely is not a movie for young kids.  It is Christmas Vacation



I have to thank my husband and his family for this one.  I hadn't seen it before I met him, but now it's one we own and pull out every year!  Enjoy!

What we'll be sipping on...
Bailey's Hot Cocoa
Since this is a movie for adults... I think a drink for adults will hit the spot!

Ingredients...
Milk (a mug's worth per drink)
1 tablespoon Bailey's Irish Cream (per drink)
1 tablespoon Quick powder or any other hot chocolate powder (per drink)

Directions...
Heat milk on the stove, over medium high heat until small bubbles start to appear around the edges (this is called scalding the milk- it makes it hot and kind of frothy).  Keep an eye on it, you don't want the milk to burn.  Carefully pour milk into your mugs.  Add one tablespoon each of Bailey's and Chocolate powder (if it's been ''one of those days'' add more).  Stir.  Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with a bit of chocolate powder.
Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment