Sunday, May 23, 2010

Buffalo Hot ... Burgers

Hello to all. I hope you had a nice weekend. We had (mostly) good weather, so there was a lot of yard work and gardening done at our house. We did however, take a break Sunday afternoon to have some good company and good food! Of course good weather at our house means grilling, and in addition to plain burgers and 'dogs, I made some Buffalo Turkey Burgers with Blue Cheese Dressing (number 260 in Rachel Ray's 365: No Repeats Cookbook).

I'm not typically a huge fan of buffalo hot wings, but I have to tell you, the burger version is outstanding! The patties were flavorful and juicy and the sauces (buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese dressing) were the right balance of spicy and tangy. This recipe was easy to prepare and quick to disappear. I'll defiantly use this one again! More to come tomorrow!

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment